A'Kurru U'mbaya was a Wakandan bio-chemist who was empowered with the ability to transform his flesh into wood through his experiments. He used his powers to try to seize the throne.
Shape-shifting: Icon has the power to transform his flesh into wood-- and his head appears elongated into an African mask. Although this wood seems more durable and impervious than normal wood, he is also able to control it to give him limited shape-shifting abilities, such as elongating his limbs and forming weapons with his hands. Icon can also cause a similar transformation in others-- transforming them into replicas of himself (without the shape-shifting abilities) under his direct control.
He can only maintain his superhuman form for an one hour at a time.
- Appearances of A'Kurru U'mbaya (Earth-616)
- Media A'Kurru U'mbaya (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring A'Kurru U'mbaya (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about A'Kurru U'mbaya (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: A'Kurru U'mbaya (Earth-616)
- Fan-Art Gallery: A'Kurru U'mbaya (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|