88 was specially bred in a Neo-Nazi group that represented all the elements that they believed were required to be part of the "superior race".
88 was a member and icon for the National Force. The group believed that when they enforced a New World Order, people would only be allowed to reproduce with 88. He was eventually killed by Jack Monroe after Jack overrode control of his cybernetic gun and forced 88 to kill his fellow Neo-Nazis.
He was a brutal hand-to-hand combatant.
88 wore a costume studded with spikes.
88 wielded the S.I.C.C.A.E.L. gun.
"88" is sometimes used in Germany as a code to circumvent the legal prohibition on using "HH", as the initials representing "Heil Hitler", in publications and similar.
- 3 Appearances of 88 (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of 88 (Earth-616)
- Media 88 (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring 88 (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about 88 (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: 88 (Earth-616)
- 88 at the Marvel Appendix
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|