569 Leaman Place is an apartment complex located in Brooklyn Heights. It's tenants included Anna Kapplebaum, Josh Cooper, Mike Farrell and for a brief period of time, Steve Rogers. When Steve became frustrated with his duties as Captain America, he decided to devote more time towards his personal life. He became a commercial artist and rented the fourth floor apartment, which he turned into his drafting studio. 
- James Hudson once viewed an apartment in this building when considering moving to New York City.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of 569 Leaman Place
- Minor Appearances of 569 Leaman Place
- Media 569 Leaman Place was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: 569 Leaman Place
- Images related to 569 Leaman Place
- Marvel Staff members who were born in 569 Leaman Place
Links and References