Appearing in "Vira the She-Demon"Edit
- Vera Gentry
- Monolith (aka "Stone-Spirit")
- Hostile aliens
- Vera's neighbors (holograms)
- Condominium (hologram)
Synopsis for "Vira the She-Demon"Edit
The issue starts in the distant past where the monolith instructs Vira on how to rule through fear and then shifts to the future where Vera Gentry is attacked on Ganymede by an alien squadron. Vera is transported into a California condo facsimile by the monolith. Here she rapidly ages until she dies and is converted by the monolith into an embryo-type creature referred to as a 'new seed' to explore the galaxy.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- 2001: A Space Odyssey Treasury Edition
- 2001: A Space Odyssey #1-10
- 2010 #1-2
- Machine Man (Volume 1) #1-18
Links and ReferencesEdit
- 2001: A Space Odyssey article at Wikipedia
- 2001: A Space Odyssey comic book series article at Wikipedia
- 2001: A Space Odyssey series index at the Grand Comics Database
|Like this? Let us know!|