|Real Name||Yuriko Takiguchi|
|Affiliation||Formerly X-Men; X-Club; Stark Industries; Godzilla Squad|
|Base Of Operations||Formerly Utopia, San Francisco Bay, California, Graymalkin Industries, Marin Headlands, San Francisco, California|
|Identity||No Dual Identity|
|Hair||White Formerly black|
|Creators||Doug Moench, Herb Trimpe|
|First Appearance||Appearance of Death|
|Godzilla #1||Uncanny X-Men #515|
Yuriko Takiguchi was a robotics engineer for Stark Industries. Along with fellow scientist Tamara Hashioka, he developed the SJ3RX robotic construct, designed specifically to combat the menace of the giant, rampaging monster known as Godzilla. Yuriko's grandson Robert stole the SJ3RX and renamed it Red Ronin.
In 2009, Yuriko was recruited by X-Club to help them discover how to reverse the effects of M-Day. They first went to 1906, to discover how the modern mutant population came to be, by taking blood samples from Doctor Nemesis' parents and then study them in the present.
During the events of Utopia, X-Club managed to reactivate Asteroid M, which the X-Men declared a sanctuary for all mutantkind. However, Yuriko passed away soon after.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- 31 Appearances of Yuriko Takiguchi (Earth-616)
- Media Yuriko Takiguchi (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 4 Images featuring Yuriko Takiguchi (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Yuriko Takiguchi (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Yuriko Takiguchi (Earth-616)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Yuriko Takiguchi (Earth-616)
- uncannyxmen.net Character Profiles: Dr. Yuriko Takiguchi
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|