The intelligent ape Xina was an experiment in artificial intelligence who turned to crime after her trainer died. After having been mind-altered into a loyal member of the Squadron Supreme, Ape X became good friends with Tom Thumb and continued his work after his death. However, one night Xina discovered one of the traitorous members of the Squadron, the original Moonglow, snooping through the Squadron's computer files. Ape X's behavior modification made it impossible for her to report the betrayal, but at the same time it made her duty bound to report it. The contradiction caused her mind to shut down, and she degenerated into a coma-like state.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
PowersXina possessed super-human intelligence and the powers of speech.
Xina had great mechanical aptitude, and scientific knowledge.
She used a life-supporting chair for locomotion as well as offensive and defensive capabilities, having various weapons and options incorporated into it.
- 9 Appearances of Xina (Earth-712)
- Media Xina (Earth-712) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Xina (Earth-712)
- Quotations by or about Xina (Earth-712)
- Character Gallery: Xina (Earth-712)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Xina (Earth-712)
- Danny Wall's Unofficial Handbook to the Marvel Universe
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|