Appearing in "Dreams Die"Edit
- Charles Xavier - (20 years in the past)
- Magneto (Erik Lehnsherr) - (20 years in the past)
- Gabrielle Haller - (20 years in the past)
- Unnamed Israelis
- X-Treme - (Cameo)
- Erik the Red - (Cameo)
- Wolverine - (Cameo)
- Sabretooth - (Cameo)
- X-Force - (Cameo)
- Reignfire - (Cameo)
- The Acolytes - (Cameo)
- Generation X - (Cameo)
- X-Factor - (Cameo)
Synopsis for "Dreams Die"Edit
Legion went back in the past to kill Magneto, but the X-Men follow him and fight him. In the present, the X-Men watch as their world comes to an end. Back in the past, Legion is just about to kill Magneto when Charles Xavier jumps in the way. He dies instead, which changes the entire world. If he died, the X-Men would have never gone back in time to stop Legion, who would have never been born. Magneto is left with his dead friend, and Bishop is torn between times. The Apocalypse of the past sees a better chance to strike, and plans to. Back in the present, the crystallize wave hits and all teams of X-Men are slowly shattered.
- This is part 4 of the Legion Quest event, continuing from Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 321 and concluding in this issue.
- This issue sparks the way for the Age of Apocalypse.
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss X-Men Vol 2 41 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the X-Men series
- Images from X-Men Vol 2 41
Links and ReferencesEdit
- X-Men at Wikipedia
- X-Men at Marvel Subscriptions
- X-Men series index at Comicbookdb.com
- X-Men series index at Uncanny X-Men.net
- X-Men series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
- The Unofficial Handbook of Marvel Comics Creators - accessed on 01/11/2010