Appearing in "Past is Prologue"Edit
- Howling Commandos (First appearance), (Only in flashback)
- Logan (Only in flashback)
- South America
- Salem Center
- Germany (Only in flashback)
- X-Men Blackbird
- C-47 (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Past is Prologue"Edit
S.H.I.E.L.D. agents investigate a large footprint found deep in the Andes Mountains. Nick Fury monitors them at Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters and asks Jean Grey and Professor X to telepathically connect with his agents. Suddenly, the agents face a giant threat blurred by the rain. None of the agents survive the battle, and Professor X screams out as he feels Tommy Juniper die.
The rest of the X-Men answer his outcry and Beast suggests the Sentinels might be involved in this. The X-Men decide to go investigate the matter and Nick Fury volunteers to join them on their mission. While they travel in the X-Men Blackbird, Nick Fury recounts a World War II mission in which he and the Howling Commandos teamed up with Logan. For the mission, they invaded a Nazi laboratory. Logan followed his own orders, killing Dietrich Trask. In the present, the X-Men and Fury arrive at the Andes where they find the dead agents' corpses. Nightcrawler realizes that it is a trap and orders everyone to take cover. However, a large energy beam scatters them all and the X-Men see a large Sentinel bearing down on them.
- No special notes.
- The X-Men embark on a whole new adventure in South America! Kitty, Jean Gray, Beast, Nightcrawler and Rogue join S.H.I.E.L.D. leader Nick Fury on an investigation into mysterious occurrences deep in the South American jungle. While investigating a familiar enemy, Fury recalls a mission from his past, when he served with an old friend, a Canadian soldier named Logan. Don’t miss this newest installment of comic legend Chris Claremont’s thrilling return to the X-Men!
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss X-Men Forever Vol 2 7 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the X-Men Forever series
- Images from X-Men Forever Vol 2 7
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|