- Knowing Logan... wasn't easy. He was the best there was at what he did...but what he did best wasn't very nice. Certainly not what anyone would expect from a super hero. Then again, I don't think that's a term he ever felt applied to him. He was a man who lived his life, did his job, made no apologies. Because none were ever needed.
- -- Cyclops
Appearing in "Home, Come the Heroes!"Edit
- New Mutants (First appearance)
- Avengers (First appearance)
- Fantastic Four (First appearance)
- John Grey (First appearance)
- Elaine Grey (First appearance)
- Forge (First appearance)
- Warren Worthington III
- Robert Drake
- Betsy Braddock (First appearance)
- Brian Braddock (First appearance)
- Bruce Banner (First appearance)
- Nathan Summers (First appearance)
- Deborah Summers (First appearance)
- Christopher Summers (First appearance)
- Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters
- Consortium Orbital Surveillance Array (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Home, Come the Heroes!"Edit
As the X-Men prepare for Wolverine's funeral, Sabretooth and Remy. During the ensuing struggle, Cyclops and Kitty Pryde. The New Mutants and part of the Fantastic Four arrive at the funeral. Meanwhile, in the COSA satellite above earth, the Consortium and discusses how they should handle the X-Men. Beast monitors their satellite and leaves to attend the funeral, where Cyclops offers a few words on Wolverine's achievements in life. After the procession, Cyclops travels to Alaska where he visits his family.
- No special notes.
- "The Secret History of The Sentinels" The thrilling conclusion to the X-Men’s South American adventure!!! The X-Men take on this newest threat while still reeling from the revelations of the last issue — and the reappearance of the Trask family! PLUS! The funeral of WOLVERINE. The X-Men put to rest their team member and friend. Penciled by Paul Smith and inked by Terry Austin!
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss X-Men Forever Vol 2 10 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the X-Men Forever series
- Images from X-Men Forever Vol 2 10
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|