- Part of me feels as old as time itself. That's what reached out to Remy, that's what he responded to. But he was man enough to pull me back from that mistake. To show me a line I shouldn't cross. I'm so afraid if I ever step over that, I lose everything.
- -- Shadowcat
Appearing in "Blood Debt!"Edit
- Wolverine clone (Dream)
- Robyn Hanover
- Matsu'o Tsurayaba (First appearance)
- Silver Samurai (Keniuchio Harada) (First appearance)
- Destiny (Irene Adler) (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Blood Debt!"Edit
At the Summers' Cove in Alaska, Shadowcat dreams that the Wolverine clone who injured her before has come back to kill the X-Men who are staying with her. However, she wakes up to find everything normal.
Rogue and Kurt Wagner train in the Danger Room, Rogue using her absorbed Nightcrawler powers. They stop practice to talk to their mother, Mystique, who they still do not trust. Mystique reminisces about how her past mistakes are putting her children at risk.
Dr. Robyn Hanover tells Kitty Pryde that the best way to deal with her memories of her attacker is to prove to herself that it is all truly over. She urges Kitty to go back to where it all started to find closure. Following Dr. Hanover's advice, Kitty goes back into the woods and finds the claws Sabretooth had broken from the Wolverine clone. Kitty senses a shadowy figure nearby and starts to attack until she notices it is actually Gambit. They tumble into each other and almost kiss, but Remy stops her.
Kitty uses the Starjammer to track the Wolverine clone to the coast of Japan. As Kitty prepares to leave, Nate asks her if she has seen 'Ro and Lockheed as they were playing a game of hide-and-go-seek. Kitty tells them she has not, but Nate sees two stowaways aboard the Starjammer as it lifts off. Kitty discovers her stowaways when she lands on the island of Honshu. Kitty agrees to let 'Ro tag along, and they overhear Matsu'o Tsurayaba and the Silver Samurai forging an alliance between the Hand and Clan Yashida.
- No special notes.
- TURNING JAPANESE! Ever since she got a claw of her own, Kitty Pryde’s been feeling …not herself. To put it mildly. And after barely surviving an encounter with the Marauders’ secret weapon, the young X-Man feels a strange, inexplicable pull towards the land of the rising sun. Of course, it can’t be a coincidence that said secret weapon is also stalking the streets of Tokyo, right? It’s gonna take more than just one claw for Kitty to make it through round two!!
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss X-Men Forever 2 Vol 1 9 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the X-Men Forever 2 series
- Images from X-Men Forever 2 Vol 1 9
Links and ReferencesEdit