Appearing in "One Day at the Mansion"Edit
- Wolverine (Logan)
- Gambit (Remy LeBeau)
- Cannonball (Sam Guthrie)
- Storm (Ororo Munroe)
- Beast (Hank McCoy)
- Cyclops (Scott Summers) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Phoenix (Jean Grey) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Iceman (Bobby Drake)
- Professor X (Charles Xavier) (Only in flashback)
- Joseph (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Generation X
- Sentinel (Appears in flashback and main story)
Synopsis for "One Day at the Mansion"Edit
The story opens up with all of our heroes enjoying a quiet day with a game of baseball with all of them split up in two teams. The game is resting on Storm at bat with first and second bases loaded. Cyclops and Jean Grey arrive on motorcycles to announce that hot dogs and hamburgers were nearly ready. Before the game can be resolved to its end, a rogue Sentinel crashes the game. The heroes seeing the Sentinel in the air, prepare for an attack. Cyclops, using his optic blast, knocks the Sentinel into nearby power lines. As the Sentinel lies there, its tells the heroes why its there, triggering a flashback. After telling the warnings, the Sentinel slowly dies, causing the heroes to take sides on the matter of a killer machine or sympathetic awareness. As tensions rise higher, Caliban steps in with words of wisdom about how Professor Xavier would handle the subject and manages to get the whole crew down to poolside for a swim. Later on, we find that Scott Summers cannot grill hamburgers. Aside from playing jokes on each other and an aggressive ping-pong match, Hank manages to get every into a group photo.
This issue contains John Paul Leon's Bonus Sketch Book pages of Further Adventures of Cyclops and Phoenix
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss X-Men Annual Vol 2 1996 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the X-Men Annual series
- Images from X-Men Annual Vol 2 1996
Links and ReferencesEdit