- I ain't your daughter, Mystique, not anymore...
Appearing in "A Rogue's Tale"
- The X-Men
- Ms. Marvel (Carol Danvers) (Comatose)
- Mister Sinister
- Brotherhood of Evil Mutants
- In Rogue's Lower Subconscious
- Professor X
- Her Adopted Mother
- Her Adopted Father
- Cody Robbins
- Jean Grey
- NYC Citizens
- Hospital Nurses
- Earth-92131 (Reality)
- The Blackbird
- The X-Men's red sports car
- An experimental jet
Synopsis for "A Rogue's Tale"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Parts of this episode are based on The Uncanny X-Men #269 and Avengers Annual #10.
- Rogue was revealed to be Mystique's daughter in "Days of Future Past, Part 2".
- Rogue is revealed to have gotten most of her powers by permanently absorbing the powers of Ms. Marvel.
- Ms. Marvel's real name revealed to be Carol Danvers.
- Mystique seemed to call Rogue "Rogie Roo" when she was younger.
- Apparently Rogue is able to cause wood to explode by pounding it with her fist.
- Discuss "A Rogue's Tale" on the forums
- Gallery for the X-Men: The Animated Series series
- "A Rogue's Tale" on the Marvel Animated Universe Wiki
Links and References