Appearing in "Schism (Part Two)"Edit
- Cyclops (Scott Summers)
- Emma Frost
- Wolverine (Logan)
- Stepford Cuckoos
- Rogue (Anna Marie)
- Kitty Pryde
- Magneto (Erik Lehnsherr)
- Colossus (Piotr Rasputin)
- Iceman (Bobby Drake)
- Psylocke (Betsy Braddock)
- Archangel (Warren Worthington III)
- Domino (Neena Thurman)
- Storm (Ororo Munroe)
- Dazzler (Alison Blaire)
- Northstar (Jean-Paul Beaubier)
- Aurora (Jeanne-Marie Beaubier)
- Anole (Victor Borkowski)
- Dust (Sooraya Qadir)
- Trance (Hope Abbott)
- Gambit (Remy LeBeau) (Mentioned)
- Fantomex (Mentioned)
- E.V.A. (Mentioned)
- Warpath (James Proudstar) (Mentioned)
- Chamber (Jono Starsmore) (Mentioned)
- Moonstar's team (Mentioned)
- Pixie (Megan Gwynn) (Mentioned)
- Sentinel 17 (Returns) (Death)
- Spider-Sentinels (Mentioned)
- Sentinel Birds of Prey (Mentioned)
- Hellfire Club
- Kade Kilgore
- two unnamed members
- Kade's gang
- Badoon Brain Slug
- five unnamed aliens (Only appearance; dies)
- Quentin Quire
- New York City
- San Francisco
- Museum of Mutant History (First appearance)
- Red Sea
- Tokyo (Mentioned)
- Italy (Mentioned)
- Berlin (Mentioned)
- Mogadishu (Mentioned)
- Pakistan (Mentioned)
- Islamabad (Mentioned)
- New Delhi (Mentioned)
- Hawaii (Mentioned)
The X-Men event of the decade starts here! It’s never been a more dangerous time to be a mutant. Even with their numbers at a record low, the world refuses to trust mutantkind...and after a mutant-triggered international incident, anti-mutant hatred hits new heights. Of course it’s at this moment, when the mutant race needs most to stand together, that a split begins that will tear apart the very foundation of the X-Men. From superstar writer and Marvel Architect Jason Aaron and a full roster of comics’ top artists, this is an X-tale that will reverberate for years to come! Come October, the X-Men landscape will be irreparably changed.
- Manuel Enduque, Baron Maximilian von Katzenelnbogen, and Wilhelmina Kensington first named in X-Men: Schism #3
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss X-Men: Schism Vol 1 2 on the forums
- Images from X-Men: Schism Vol 1 2
- Reviews about X-Men: Schism Vol 1 2
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|
Second issue in, and I'm not too impressed. Nothing was really accomplished. The X-Men still have no idea who this little child is that is behind all this. And than he brings along some more friends. The new Hellfire Club is filled with children. I don't get it. Why are we suppossed to care about this kid? Why is he the main villain in this event?
Kade hate aside, this issue wasn't too bad I guess. Some art ticked me off. For starters, I hate the switching artists from issue to issue. It's annoying. Last issue, Quentin Quire was drawn just perfect, but this issue, he looked extremely goofy the entire time. The first time it showed him, I thought it was Alfred E. Neuman from Mad Magazine. That's how goofy he looked. And Sentinels? Again? Come on, now they're attacking humans? Bow-ring.
I did enjoy some of the story though. Nice to see Wolverine and Idie interacting again. Definitely nice to see Transonic interacting with others her age on Utopia, even if I hate the Lights. Nice to see Rogue, even if it was just for a second and on the cover. The Iraq leader at least had the normal number of fingers. Kitty Pryde's comment about being Jewish to him was pretty funny too. Domino cameo ftw.
This story is only for Wolverine and Cyclops splitting up (lol), and the rest is just thrown in the middle. It reallly could be done better, in my opinion. So what's happening with Quire now? Explain to me how Emma, the Cuckoos, Psylocke, and Professor X can not sense that he's basically being controlled? Sigh..
But, ultimately, I thought this issue was pretty decent. Not really terrible, but not really awesome either. There were it's good point, but just too many more not-so good points. In the end it's just for character development which I guess we need.. So I'll give it a 3 out of 5. And that may just be me being generous. So.. am I all alone out there? Anyone agree strongly or disagree strongly?