Warning! This comic has a very recent publication date and the article below may contain spoilers!
Read beyond this point at your own risk!
- You. Don't. Understand.
- -- David Haller
Appearing in "Hope and Glory, part 1"Edit
- David Haller (Apparent Death)
- Liam Connaughton (Returns)
- Lila Cheney
- Alchemy (Thomas Jones)
- Warwolves (In an illusion or vision)
- Dolph (Colin Snewing) (In an illusion or vision)
- Plokta (In an illusion or vision)
- Skrulls (Mentioned)
- President Abdi (Aqiria president) (First appearance)
- Black Gold (Al-Thahab Al-Aswad) (First appearance)
- C.I.A. (Mentioned)
- F.B.I. (Mentioned)
- Wolverine (Mentioned)
- S.W.O.R.D. (Mentioned)
- Abigail Brand (Mentioned)
- Charles Xavier (Mentioned)
- United Kingdom
- Westchester County (Mentioned)
• Continuing his mission to proactively pave the way for the reignited mutant race, Legion travels to the United Kingdom to preemptively extinguish a threat to his people...
...but the head of Britain’s paranormal intelligence agency, PETE WISDOM, won’t stand for Legion committing any crimes in the name of mutantkind on his turf!
• So in this game of superhuman spy vs. spy, who will ultimately get the upper hand? I’ll tell you one thing: someone is certainly going to be a CASUALTY in this faceoff!
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss X-Men: Legacy Vol 2 13 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the X-Men: Legacy series
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|