- Using my uncanny mutant power of selfless heroism, I've sealed myself in with three suicidal infectees, one indestructible abomination -- and the pair of space cadets whose de-monstering treatment so spectacularly failed. I believe I deserve a round of applause. Or a straightjacket.
- -- Dr. Nemesis
Appearing in the 1st StoryEdit
- X-Men (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Blade (Eric Brooks) (Only in flashback)
- unnamed Vampire
- unnamed telepathic virus victims
Eager to do their part in stemming the vampire invasion of San Francisco, the X-Men’s Science Team works to find a cure for vampirism. Bringing a vampire into their lab for examination, the scientists find themselves in over their heads when the monster escapes. With the lab on lockdown and a vampire on the loose, the X-Club is sure of only one thing: it’s going to take more than a doctoral degree in biochemistry to survive this night
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss X-Men: Curse of the Mutants - Smoke & Blood Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Images from X-Men: Curse of the Mutants - Smoke & Blood Vol 1 1
Links and ReferencesEdit