- In the name of progress, justice and not being haunted by the pissed-off astral echo of an aging genius -- you will finish what we started. Do. Not. Flake! ... Ha! Invisible, is it? Science-gaze sees all, Brainfail! There will be crotch-punching!
Appearing in the 1st StoryEdit
- Henry McCoy (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Hub (Hope Summers)
- Human Council
- Kitten (Evil Pretend-Mutant) (Only Appearance)
- California (Appears in flashback and main story)
- India (Only in flashback)
- Calcutta (Only in flashback)
- England (Only in flashback)
- The Hope Serum (Only in flashback)
- X-Men Blackbird (Only in flashback)
The X-Men are on the ropes, barely dodging a foe whose master plan has them fighting to survive. Discovering some suspicious activity just off the coast of their refuge, Utopia, the X-Men send their best and brightest to investigate, hoping to discover just what Bastion is plotting. However, the X-Club is in for more than they bargained for: namely, a trap designed just for them. Thrown into a war even worse than the one they’re coming from, the X-Club is left to wonder: How do they get back to the X-Men? And just how do they figure into Bastion’s master plan?
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss X-Men: Blind Science Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Images from X-Men: Blind Science Vol 1 1
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks