- You and I - together, heart and soul - have the most powerful mind on two worlds. That much we've never ever doubted. And if it can be the death of us... Then it can also be our salvation.
- -- Nate Grey about himself.
Appearing in "Dead Ahead"Edit
- Madelyne Pryor-Summers
- Threnody , (Appears in shadow only)
- Zombies (Raised by Threnody) (Appears in shadow only)
- Roust (One of the Forgotten)
- Jam (First appearance)
- Bux (First appearance)
- Marita (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Dead Ahead"Edit
Under the fatal influence of deadly CS-9 gas, Nate is forsaken by the Brotherhood and tries to convince himself not to lay down and die.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss X-Man Vol 1 29 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the X-Man series
- Images from X-Man Vol 1 29
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|