- Eleven hundred humans dead. All of them murdered by me. My name is the Leper Queen. I kill mutants. And this...this is wrong.
- -- Leper Queen
Appearing in "Suicide Leper (Part 1)"Edit
- Hrimhari (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Human Council
- Leper Queen
- Donald Pierce
- Graydon Creed
- Eli Bard
- Bolivar Trask (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Cameron Hodge (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Matthew Risman (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Stephen Lang (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- William Stryker
- Sapien League
- Sebastian Shaw
- Beautiful Dreamer (Death)
- Agent Morales
- unnamed HAMMER agents
- Fever Pitch
- Nightcrawler (Only in flashback)
- Emma Frost (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Frost Giants (Only in flashback)
- Danger (Cameo)
- St. Louis
- Graymalkin Industries
- Alcatraz Island
- Washington, D.C.
- Asgard (Only in flashback)
- Jackson Hole
- Rhode Island
Synopsis for "Suicide Leper (Part 1)"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Takes place after the events of Uncanny X-Men #507, which also serves as the last appearances for Archangel, Sebastian Shaw, Beast, Cyclops, and Graymalkin Industries.
- Sebastian Shaw's is the unidentified prisoner in the cell opposite Donald Pierce, the only two confirmed prisoners at Graymalkin Industries.
- This issue is reprinted in the following comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss X-Force Vol 3 12 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the X-Force series
- Images from X-Force Vol 3 12
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|