- Didn't anyone ever tell you -- never bring a gun to a knife fight.
- -- Warpath
Appearing in "Sex and Violence (Chapter Three)"Edit
- Assassins Guild
- Wolverine's Mustang
Synopsis for "Sex and Violence (Chapter Three)"Edit
Wolverine and Domino have located the HQ of the Assassins Guild. Unbeknowst to them, the Hand has secretly followed them, when there is a big flash behind them. Once inside, they come face-to-face with Belladonna. But instead of caving into her demands, Wolverine demanded that she call off this affair and they'll let them live. And the money she so desperately wants will go to charity -- all of it, much to Domino's dismay. Enraged, Belldonna orders her assassins to kill the two X-Men. They fought a hard, bloody battle, before they are captured by the Hand. Belladonna reminds the ninjas that their truce still stands and demands that they release the two to the Guild. Instantly, the ninjas droop their weapons. But they aren't really the Hand, but actually X-Force in disguise. they quickly dispatch or kill any of the assassins, though Domino lets Razorfist live on Wolverine's orders. Belladonna is more shocked with what she's seeing, for X-Men don't kill. As Vanisher sneaks up from behind her, Wolverine tells her that she will forget about Domino and the money, which Bella Donna quickly agrees to, before X-Force pulls out.
Wolverine spends two days shouting at X-23 for interfering. X-23 defends herself stating that had they not killed the Hand ninjas, they would've faced an ambush. Wolverine snaps that he smelled their presence the whole time and expected that the Hand and the Guild would kill each other. Warpath advises that he stop, as a news cast announces the donation of 200 million dollars to a Japanese orphanage. Wolverine, angry that Domino didn't donate all of the money, finds her outside with a brand new car to replace the one that was destroyed. They drive away to discuss things over dinner, as Razorfist is left yelling for help in the back trunk.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for more info.
- The blood soaked conclusion!! Wolverine is the best he is at what he does. Domino is the luckiest there is at what she does. But this time, it's not going to be enough. The full force of the Assassins Guild is coming down on our heroes, and it's not going to be pretty. Except for the art.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss X-Force: Sex and Violence Vol 1 3 on the forums
- Images from X-Force: Sex and Violence Vol 1 3
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|