- Is that Doom's castle in the distance? ... Let's go knock it down and see if the Invisible Woman is in it.
- -- M
Appearing in the 1st StoryEdit
- X-Factor Investigations
- Valeria Richards
- Franklin Richards
- Fantastic Four
- Layla Miller (Only in flashback)
- Mister Fantastic (Reed Richards) (Possessed by Doctor Doom (Victor von Doom))
- Doctor Doom (Victor von Doom) (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Doombot (Only in flashback)
- Terrorists (Mentioned)
- Radu's mother (Only Appearance)
- Radu (Mentioned)
- Banshee (Terry Cassidy) (Mentioned)
- Cartier St. Croix (Mentioned)
- Government X-Factor (Mentioned)
- Valerie Cooper (Mentioned)
- New York City
- Latveria (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Fantasticar (Only in flashback)
Something is rotten in the state of Latveria. How does it relate to the disappearance of the Invisible Woman? How does it involve Layla Miller, and is she now an ally of Doctor Doom, with all of her precious knowledge at his disposal? Will Madrox learn exactly who is buried beneath that mysterious grave? And will you buy the issue in order to find out? We dunno; what're we, psychic?
- No special notes.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss X-Factor Vol 1 201 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the X-Factor series
- Images from X-Factor Vol 1 201
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks