Appearing in "Greenwich Mean Time/Cyberno"Edit
- Anna Raven (First appearance) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Logan (First appearance)
- Scott Summers (First appearance)
- Ororo Munroe (First appearance)
- Robert Drake (First appearance)
- Henry McCoy (First appearance)
- Warren Worthington III (First appearance)
- Kurt Wagner (First appearance)
- "Carol Higgins" (First appearance)
- Sebastian Shaw (First appearance)
- Emma Frost (First appearance)
- Mesmero (First appearance)
- Professor Magnus (First appearance)
- Toad (First appearance)
- Blob (First appearance)
- Pyro (First appearance)
- Cody Robbins (Only in flashback)
- Anna's aunt (Only Appearance)
- unnamed sheriff (Only Appearance)
- Warren Worthington II (First appearance)
- Cyberno (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Greenwich Mean Time/Cyberno"Edit
The story begins with the origins of Rogue. She is at the Sheriff office and will tell nothing because her boyfriend is right now in a coma at the hospital. But she knows what really happened she kissed him and she was the one who got him in a coma. Now Anna does not want to touch anyone. Someone comes to the house to offer Anna scholarship to the Worthington Foundation and she goes. We are introduced to the characters James, Scott, Sebastian, Hank, Bobby, Emma, ororo, and many others. Ororo is Anna’s roommate. In Bio class Professor X and Jean is their teachers. Scott’s powers go out of control and everyone has to evacuate. But Anna would not save Jean because she does not want to touch anyone. Anna likes Emma as a friend. Anna is in the lunchroom and Bobby asks Anna to join the basketball team but, she storms out because she knows she can never do that. Emma invites Anna to the mall. They find a boy clothed up and they want to catch him. They do not catch him. Magneto wants Anna to join the Brotherhood but, she says no. Anna recognizes she has friends even though they are weird.
- No special notes.
- It’s an all-new, all-different version of the X-Men as told by some of Europe’s greatest comics storytellers! In this vivid re-imagining of the X-Men mythos, everything is not as it seems and teenaged versions of Cyclops, Beast, Wolverine, Iceman, Storm and Rogue face a threat worse even than super villains or race-destroying viruses… HIGH SCHOOL! When the troubled Anna Raven is recruited to join the Worthington Foundation, a school for the gifted, she jumps at the chance to escape her broken life. But one student who can’t control his unusual powers could bring everything crashing down, literally, as he threatens to destroy the entire school!
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss X-Campus Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the X-Campus series
- Images from X-Campus Vol 1 1
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|