- Leave Petey alone, Hulk. It always comes down to me and you anyway.
- -- Wolverine
Appearing in "Sworn To Protect"Edit
- New X-Men
- Xavier Institute student body
- X-Factor Investigations
- Illuminati (Mentioned)
- New York State
- Above Connecticut
Synopsis for "Sworn To Protect"Edit
Professor Xavier admits to the Hulk that while he wouldn't have agreed to a permanent exile, he would have voted to send him away while the Illuminate searched for a cure. He admits he would have been guilty of playing god, but offers to surrender willingly. However, the Astonishing X-Men Squad, Colossus, Beast, Emma Frost, Cyclops, Wolverine and Kitty Pryde, will not allow the Hulk to take Xavier without a fight.
As the X-Men begin to fall, the Stepford Cuckoos send out a telepathic distress call to X-factor, Uncanny X-Men Squad and Excalibur. Juggernaut, frustrated that he is an ocean away, strikes a bargain with Cyttorak that allows him to be transported immediately to the Hulk.
Meanwhile, Cyclops' X-Men are falling faster than they can be healed by Elixir. The Hulk defeats Colossus, Wolverine and even Juggernaut. Just as Hulk thinks he has defeated all the X-Men, X-factor and the Uncanny X-Men arrive.
- Takes place during the events of World War Hulk #1. 
- It's an all-out action issue as the Astonishing X-Men battle the Hulk in defense of Professor Xavier's dream! You've never seen a Hulk/Wolverine matchup this savage! Plus, what other members of the extended X-Men family will respond to the distress call...and will there be anything left when they do? Featuring Juggernaut!
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss World War Hulk: X-Men Vol 1 2 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the World War Hulk: X-Men series
- Images from World War Hulk: X-Men Vol 1 2
Links and ReferencesEdit
- World War Hulk - X-Men #2 at Grand Comics Database
- World War Hulk - X-Men #2 at comicbookdb.com