- I will never hurt... another living soul... You can do what you like to me, boy... but I refuse to strike you back.
- -- Logan
Appearing in "Old Man Logan: Part 2"Edit
- Ultron Eight (First appearance)
- Tonya (First appearance)
- Spider-Girl (Ashley Barton) (First appearance)
- Residents and tourists at Hero Falls
- Mister Sinister (Only in flashback) (First appearance)
- Wild Child (Only in flashback) (First appearance)
- Omega Red (Only in flashback) (First appearance)
- Apocalypse (Only in flashback) (First appearance)
Cover Only Characters
- Captain America (Appears on the cover only) (First appearance)
- Thing (Appears on the cover only) (First appearance)
- Cyclops (Appears on the cover only) (First appearance)
- Ms.Marvel (Appears on the cover only) (First appearance)
- Daredevil (Appears on the cover only) (First appearance)
- Spider-Man (Appears on the cover only)
- Thor (Appears on the cover only) (First appearance)
- Earth-807128 (Old Man Logan Reality)
Synopsis for "Old Man Logan: Part 2"Edit
When they make it to San Francisco, it's revealed that when the Earth's population grew to 8 billion people, the planet released the Moloids to thin out the humans, first attacking in Europe and Asia, but eventually making it to San Francisco, pulling entire buildings into the ground and slaughtering the humans that remained. As they poke around looking for survivors, they're attacked by Ghost Riders, attempting to steal their mysterious cargo. They beat the hell out of Logan, who refuses to strike back, but Hawkeye kills them all with arrows through their heads. Hawkeye is surprised at Logan's extreme pacifism, and Logan explains that it is the only reason he wasn't slaughtered with the rest of the old heroes, he's been broken.
By the time they reach Las Vegas, now re-named Hammer Falls, Hawkeye is still pondering why he was left alive out of all of the heroes as well, but gets distracted when Logan starts asking questions about the city. Hammer Falls is the number one tourist attraction in Amerika, being the place that everyone visits when they pray for the heroes to return. Merchandising of hero relics is huge in town, only being allowed by the President due to the sheer volume that sells. The spot where Mjolnir sits is a particularly sacred place. Logan and Hawkeye are stopped on the street by Ultron Eight, explaining that there's a problem with Tonya, Hawkeye's third ex-wife and Peter Parker's youngest daughter. When they get to Tonya's garage, she explains that Ashley, Hawkeye and Tonya's daughter, formed a super-team with her friends and went to take down the Kingpin for the way he ran Hammer Falls, but were all captured and will soon be executed.
- Sabretooth was decapitated (killed) by Wolverine; with the use of the Muramasa Blade in Wolverine #55.
- This comic is dedicated to the Memory of Michael Turner
- If Tonya is Peter Parker's youngest daughter, Ashley would be the Grand-Daughter of Spider-Man.
- Though depicted on the cover, none of the other heroes are actually in the book.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Wolverine Vol 3 67 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Wolverine series
- Images from Wolverine Vol 3 67
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ Spelled right, according to page 26
|Like this? Let us know!|