- During the best times, Dunwich Sanitorium churned out hit men and assassins for gangsters and corrupt government officials. Then, new management took over and it went from bad to nightmarish. I spent a few weeks in residence after the whole operation went south. They used psychic munitions to incapacitate me. They strip-mined my brain, tried to turn me into their plaything. That didn't work out so well for them. I spent my whole life playing this game of hide-and-seek with my past. Trying to remember...forcing myself to forget...but this place haunts me.
Appearing in "Rot (Part 1)"Edit
- X-Men (Jean Grey School's Team)
- Lieutenant Granger
- Detective Hicks
- Dennis Wells
- unnamed kid from the Bronx
- unnamed persons
- New York City
- Dunwich Sanitorium (abandoned)
- Jean Grey School for Higher Learning
Synopsis for "Rot (Part 1)"Edit
New York City. The Bronx. Detectives discover a killing spree, that seems to be considered a harvest. Police, discover a kid witnessed the killings and drew a picture of Wolverine as the killer. Later outside a bar (Dunwich, California), Logan gets a drink from a pretty waitress; he later leaves the bar. Moments soon after, Logan arrives at Dunwich Sanitorium, and his mental wounds begun to open as he walks into a disturbing part of his past; while facing some of Dr. Rots creations. However, before he (Logan) leaves discovers a file on Dr. Rot. Elsewhere, Kitty tells some detectives about Logan, and that as a headmaster he wouldn't do such a thing. (To Be Continued...)
- No special notes.
- • All New Jumping On Point!
• Written By Rising Star Cullen Bunn (Fear Itself: The Fearless, The Damned, The Sixth Gun)
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Wolverine Vol 2 305 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Wolverine series
Links and ReferencesEdit