- The last of my line died yesterday. I have no grandson.
- -- Mr. Howlett
Appearing in "The Beast Within"Edit
- Elizabeth Howlett - (Death)
- Mrs. Hopkins
- Auntie Hazel (First appearance)
- Smitty (First appearance)
- "Dog" Logan
- Mister Howlett
Synopsis for "The Beast Within"Edit
As James Howlett's world crumbles around him; his father murdered, Thomas Logan killed at his hands, his mother insanely forcing him out of their home, Rose runs out to find James crumbled on the ground. Dog, upstairs with vicious claw wounds across his face, witnesses the suicide of Elizabeth Howlett, who had previously mourned over the body of Thomas Logan, rather than her own husband. Dog is later questioned by the local constables and he blames everything on Rose, who is now wanted for murder and kidnapping. Receiving no help from her aunt, her only living relative, they turn to James' grandfather for assistance. He wants nothing to do with them, but he gives them money for the train so that they can leave and he can be done with them. Rose and James make their way north and stop at a remote mining town where they can hide. The foreman, Smitty, asks their names and Rose tells him her name, but tells him that James is her cousin and that his name is Logan.
- In the frontier mining town in Northern Canada, Rose gives James Howlett the name of Logan.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Origin Vol 1 3 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Origin series
- Images from Origin Vol 1 3
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|