When Legion, the mentally unbalanced mutant son of Professor Charles Xavier and Gabrielle Haller, traveled back in time in an attempt to kill Magneto, he accidentally killed Xavier instead, creating a splinter universe known as the Age of Apocalypse. In that reality, mutants became the dominant species of the planet. Apocalypse rose to power and enslaved humanity.
Wolverine, real name unknown, was a mutant capable of "charging" other beings with unidentified energy. This energy caused the recipient to go into a berserk state. Wolverine was a product of the Dark Beast's genetic tinkering, and became a feared hunter and a ferocious killer.
Wolverine was present at the culling of Spokane, Washington. There, he was ordered by Holocaust to kill Quicksilver, the X-Man believed to be closest to Magneto. Holocaust had previously killed Magneto's daughter, the Scarlet Witch, and wanted Magneto to be burdened with the death of both his children.
He attacked Magneto and Rogue when Gambit intervened. He laughed off Gambit's attack, not noticing a large kinetically charged rock Gambit had placed in his belt. The resulting explosion killed Wolverine.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Wolverine possessed heightened strength, speed, agility, endurance, reflexes, durability, a healing factor, and enhanced senses.Wolverine was capable of "charging" other beings with unknown energy. This energy transformed them into a berserk state. Wolverine possessed a mindlink with anyone he has charged. Eventually, the affected person would be consumed by the energy.
Large blades on his bracelets.
- This Wolverine has no known mainstream counterpart. The Logan/James Howlett Wolverine of the AoA was called Weapon X.
- 3 Appearances of Wolverine (Holocaust) (Earth-295)
- 2 Images featuring Wolverine (Holocaust) (Earth-295)
- Quotations by or about Wolverine (Holocaust) (Earth-295)
- Character Gallery: Wolverine (Holocaust) (Earth-295)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Wolverine (Holocaust) (Earth-295)
- Characters killed by Wolverine
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|