- Subject designate, James Howlett, a.k.a. Logan, a.k.a. Weapon X, a.k.a. Wolverine. Target status...negative subject's termination already assured. Lethal force not authorized. Suggested course of action: Incapacitate.
- --Deathlok (operating number unknown)
Appearing in "Tomorrow Dies Today (Part 2)"Edit
- Daredevil (In a photograph only)
- Iron Man (In a photograph only)
- Iron Fist (In a photograph only) (Dead)
- Ghost Rider (In a photograph only) (Dead)
- Captain America (In a photograph only) (Dead)
- Punisher (In a photograph only) (Dead)
- Thing (In a photograph only) (Dead)
- Spider-Man (In a photograph only)
- Cafe Kiev
- Various kinds
Synopsis for "Tomorrow Dies Today (Part 2)"Edit
25 Years in the future, the world is owned by Roxxon. A woman wearing a surgeon outfit walks into a bookstore called "Howlett's", which is in reality a secret headquarters for the strike force against the Deathloks. The woman surgeon then reveals herself to be Commander Miranda Bayer. Over the course of time, many superheroes were killed by the Deathloks, leaving only Wolverine. Bayer informs Wolverine of the Deathloks' next target, being Bucky Barnes, aka Captain America. After a short bar visit, Barnes is cornered by Deathloks, only to be aided in battle by Wolverine and Bayer. Struck down by a Deathlok, Bayer is rescued from certain death by Wakowski, having Barnes finish the attacking Deathlok. Observing Wolverine from up close, Bayer then determines Wolverine no longer to be a threat in the future.
Appearing in "25 Years From Now"Edit
25 Years from Now
- Miranda Bayer (First appearance)
- Miranda Bayer's Team: Wakowski, and others
- Iron Fist
- Iron Man
- Ghost Rider
- Captain America
- Computers, Guns, Ammo
- Time Jump Machine
- Various kinds
Synopsis for "25 Years From Now"Edit
After invading the Deathloks' base, an aged Logan is neutralized by a Deathlok, melting him down to his adamantium skeleton. Bayer then leads her team in battle against the Deathloks, and is later informed of Wolverine's demise.
- No special notes.
- The time-twisting saga of the all-new Deathlok continues as Wolverine battles an army of cyborg assassins on two fronts: in the present, Logan must keep Captain America from becoming the latest casualty on the Deathlok hit list, while in the future an aging, battle-ravaged Logan leads a last-ditch effort to shut down the Deathloks once and for all.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Wolverine: Weapon X Vol 1 12 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Wolverine: Weapon X series
- Images from Wolverine: Weapon X Vol 1 12
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|