- I'm happy to be doing what I want to do. I'm really happy you got full control of your diseases and I can cut you as much as I want. I'm even happier you got some healing now so I can cut you over and over. But I'm happiest my boy there didn't kill you before it was my turn to take a crack.
- -- Logan
Appearing in "Broken Quarantine - Chapter Five"Edit
- Logan (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Monark, Starstalker
- Contagion (Winsor) (Appears in flashback and main story) (Origin revealed)
- Dr. Doom (Victor von Doom) (Only in flashback)
- Griz (Mac Garrity) (Only in flashback)
- Corruptor (Jackson Day) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Winsor's adoptive siblings (Only in flashback)
- Shi'ar dealer (Only in flashback)
- Driver Reese (Mentioned)
- Winsor's prison
- Latveria (Only in flashback)
Some people just don’t stay dead, no matter how deep you buried them, and no one knows this better than Wolverine.
After enduring weeks of torturous experiments at the hands of the sadistic Contagion, Logan gave him a taste of his own medicine.
So how is Windsor standing in front of Logan now, stronger and deadlier than ever?
And what is his obsession with Wolverine’s healing factor?
Logan’s about to find out just how hard you have to kill a man, to make sure he stays dead.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Wolverine: The Best There Is Vol 1 11 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Wolverine: The Best There Is series
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|