Appearing in "Magneto and Professor X Had Formed The X-Men Together"Edit
- The Hellfire Club
- Baron von Strucker
- Gabrielle Haller
- President Ororo Munroe (Cameo)
- Shi'ar (Cameo)
- Bolivar Trask (Mentioned)
- Larry Trask (Mentioned)
- Doug (Mentioned)
- Black Widow (Mentioned)
- Annie Richardson
- Earth-523004 (Reality)
X-Men legend Chris Claremont joins with the hot-shot artistic team of Cully Hamner (inside) and Jim Cheung (outside) to ask a question that MUST be answered only with speculation. Imagine a world where the Master of Magnetism had chosen a different path. Or perhaps he could have swayed Xavier from his own beliefs? These two legends stalk the halls of X-Men Canon, and at last the question is asked, "What if things had been different?"
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss What If Magneto Had Formed the X-Men With Professor X? Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Images from What If Magneto Had Formed the X-Men With Professor X? Vol 1 1
Links and ReferencesEdit
- plot summary at uncannyxmen.net