Appearing in "What If... Set Had Come to Earth?"Edit
- Aquarian (Death)
- Cloak (Death)
- Dr. Doom (Death)
- Hulk (Death)
- Phoenix (Death)
- Sabretooth (Death)
- Wolverine (Death)
- Uatu the Watcher
- Silver Surfer
- Fantastic Four
- Ghaur (Death)
- Brides of Set
- Namor (Only in flashback) (Death)
- Dr Strange (Death)
- Atum (Only in flashback)
- Silver Surfer (Earth-616) (Only in flashback)
- Ghaur (Earth-616) (Only in flashback)
- Llyra (Earth-616) (Only in flashback)
- Attuma (Earth-616) (Only in flashback)
- Fantastic Four (Earth-616) (Only in flashback)
- Spider-Man (Earth-616) (Only in flashback)
- Tyrannus (Earth-616) (Only in flashback)
- Brides of Set (Earth-616) (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "What If... Set Had Come to Earth?"Edit
Everything that could go wrong for the heroes does go wrong. All heroes and villians alike are dead, or mindless drones of Set. Thor, Wolverine, Sabretooth, Phoenix II, Dr. Doom, Hulk, Cloak, and Aquarian are the only survivors on Earth to try and stop Set. Meanwhile Quasar (who accompanied Thing, Thor, and Dr. Strange inside Set) discovers Thing and Dr. Strange are dead. He finds the Eye of Amagetto and combines his powers with it to try and defeat Set. Meanwhile Wolverine, Sabretooth, Hulk, Cloak, and Aquarian are sent to kill the brides of Set (Marvel Girl, Invisible Woman, She Hulk, Dagger, Andrometa, Storm, and Scarlet Witch)to prevent the births of Set's Children. The group's emotions get in the way and they are killed by the brides. At the same time, Thor, Dr. Doom and Phoenix oppose Set directly. Dr. Doom and Phoenix are killed quickly while Thor is defeated and is preserved in Amber by Gaea, his mother. Silver Surfer comes to the aid of Earth and destroys one of the heads of Set. Quasar returns and imprisons himself with Set in the eye of Amagetto where they will fight for eternity. The Silver Surfer brings the Eye of Amagetto to Uatu the Watcher so he may have it for safe keeping. The Brides give birth to Set's Children and are eaten by them. All inhabitants of Earth remain drones and are consumed by the Children of Set.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss What If? Vol 2 25 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the What If? series
- Images from What If? Vol 2 25
Links and ReferencesEdit