- He is The Juggernaut. He is possibly immortal. Definitely indestructible. And above all, unstoppable. Nothing can stop The Juggernaut. And nothing ever will.
Appearing in "What If Professor X Had Become the Juggernaut?"Edit
- Renegade X-Men
- The Fantastic Four
- Juggernaut's X-Men
- The Buzz Boys
- The Summers' family
- Doctor Doom
- Tony Stark (Iron Man)
- Peter Parker (Spider-Man)
- The Hulk
- Captain America (Steve Rogers)
- 'Ords': Ordinary Humans
- Uatu the Watcher
- Earth-905 (Reality)
- Atmosphere-Cleansing Vehicles
Synopsis for "What If Professor X Had Become the Juggernaut?"Edit
In this reality Professor Xavier becomes Juggernaut and is buried alive. Because of this, he never creates the X-men and the Fantastic Four instead must defeat Magneto. This causes a domino effect and causes Anti-mutant hysteria. Xavier digs his way out, now with his telepathic powers amplified to go along with super strength, takes over the country and his X-Men are used to enforce anti-human laws. The Fantastic Four, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Daredevil, Hulk and Dr. Doom are defeated and powerless to stop Xavier. Cain Marko is found by Magneto and on Asteroid M plotting to take down Xavier. Meanwhile, Cyclops, Jean Grey, Colossus, Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch no longer believe in this "dream" Xavier is creating and side with Magneto to defeat Xavier. They eventually launch Xavier into space, defeating him for now. Cain Marko leaves with Magneto.
- No special notes.
- Although Iceman is featured on the cover, he dies in one panel in the story.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss What If? Vol 2 13 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the What If? series
- Images from What If? Vol 2 13
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|