Appearing in "What If...The Avengers Had Become the Pawns of Korvac?"Edit
- Master Order
- Lord Chaos
- Living Tribunal
- Shaper of Worlds
Synopsis for "What If...The Avengers Had Become the Pawns of Korvac?"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Diverges from Earth-616 during the events of Avengers #177 when Carina showed Korvac fear as he looked to her for support. Instead, Carina showed no hesitation, giving him the strength to kill the Avengers.
- This issue serves as the first and final appearance for every Earth-84232 character, aside from Phoenix, the Silver Surfer, Dr. Strange, and Eternity's ghost, who would appear in a sequel to this issue in What If? #43.
- In the long list of inkers, Death is listed as having inked "Himself."
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss What If? Vol 1 32 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the What If? series
- Images from What If? Vol 1 32
Links and ReferencesEdit