|Real Name||Warren Worthington III|
|Affiliation||Marvel Zombies ; Formerly X-Men|
|Creators||Mark Millar, Greg Land|
|First Appearance||Appearance of Death|
Little was detailed about Angel’s life before the zombie plague arrived on Earth-2149, however it can be presumed that it followed much the same path as his Earth-616 Counterpart. Presumably, Angel was at the Xavier Institute when it was attacked, and arrived at the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier with the other X-Men and Magneto.
With the extremely varied bunch all assembled on the Helicarrier, Nick Fury explained how serious he believed the situation to be; that it was the end of the world. He also explained that whatever the histories of those assembled, they were all on the same side. It can also be assumed that he was part of the team sent back down to the surface to battle the zombies, unsuccessfully. It would seem that when Beast and Reed Richards found a sizeable stash of meat in Latveria and the surrounding area, zombified Angel and a huge horde zombies headed off to lay siege to Castle Doomstadt. Unable to gain access to the fortress, presumably, Angel got held up by the risen Deadite Legion, and at some point returned to New York.
Though he took to patrolling the skies of New York for signs of food, he missed out on snacking on both Magneto and Silver Surfer. When Machine Man and Jocasta arrived in New York Central Park on Earth-2149, they were attacked by the zombified Angel, Beak, Falcon and Vulture. Machine Man however, made short work of them and dispatched them all with glee.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- The character of Angel was created by Stan Lee.
- The zombified Angel of Earth-2149 first appeared in Ultimate Fantastic Four: Crossover by Mark Millar and Greg Land.
- The reality of Earth-2149 was created by Mark Millar and Greg Land, in Ultimate Fantastic Four: Crossover.
- Angel appears to be wearing his costume from the '70s Uncanny X-Men, and '99-'01s X-Men: The Hidden Years, which are set in a similar period of time.
- 11 Appearances of Warren Worthington III (Earth-2149)
- Media Warren Worthington III (Earth-2149) was Mentioned in
- 6 Images featuring Warren Worthington III (Earth-2149)
- Quotations by or about Warren Worthington III (Earth-2149)
- Character Gallery: Warren Worthington III (Earth-2149)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Warren Worthington III (Earth-2149)
- Characters killed by Angel
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|