The Hellstrom family were secretly Satanists. Victoria was apparently 'sold' to the Chapel of Dresden. They marked her to be the mother of a half-human, half-demon child. On her womb were several magical symbols.
Victoria considered joining a convent, but was rejected.
Marduk Kurios (acting as 'Satan') arrived in Fire Lake. He quickly seduced and married Victoria. According to another account given by Daimon, Victoria's parents suddenly died after she first met Marduk at Fire Lake. However, it seems this was false.
Daimon was born a year later. Satana was born a year and a half later.
As 'Satan' focused more attention on his daughter, Victoria and Daimon became closer. Victoria caught Satana performing a ritual sacrifice. She went mad from the experience and was institutionalized. She constantly held an ankh as protection from her husband.
Victoria wrote a diary to Daimon explaining about his past. However, she did not tell the full details either due to her madness or not wanting to admit she had been a willing participant. She died at the mental hospital, and Daimon shortly found her diary at the mansion.
Stephen Loss exhumed Victoria's body and confirmed that she had been marked by the Dresden, whom he had destroyed a few months after Satana's birth.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Normal human female with little regular exercise.
- According to her tombstone in Ghost Rider Vol 2 #1, Victoria was born on March, 4 1928 and died on August 21, 1953.
- 4 Appearances of Victoria Wingate Hellstrom (Earth-616)
- Images featuring Victoria Wingate Hellstrom (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Victoria Wingate Hellstrom (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Victoria Wingate Hellstrom (Earth-616)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Victoria Wingate Hellstrom (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|