Doctot Doom captured the Fantastic Four and forced Mister Fantastic, Human Torch, and the Thing to go back in time and obtain an object for him. In "Silver Surfer and the Return of Galactus," he steals the Silver Surfer's powers and tries to steal Galactus' powers, only to be thwarted by the planet devourer himself. In "And a Blind Man Shall Lead Them," he struck at a powerless FF and had his hand crushed by the Thing. In "Nightmare in Green," he directed the Hulk to attack the team. In "Doomsday," he again acquired the Power Cosmic in the series finale. Once again, he tries to go after Galactus only to hit the barrier that prevents the Silver Surfer from leaving Earth.
Doom held Washington, D.C. captive, only to be defeated by She-Hulk, whom he later attempted to claim revenge upon.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Seemingly those of Victor von Doom (Earth-616)#Powers.
- 10 Appearances of Victor von Doom (Earth-534834)
- 3 Images featuring Victor von Doom (Earth-534834)
- Quotations by or about Victor von Doom (Earth-534834)
- Character Gallery: Victor von Doom (Earth-534834)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Victor von Doom (Earth-534834)
- Characters killed by Doctor Doom
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|