- He's science-geek Peter Parker. He's a laughing joking adventurer. He's the boy next door. He's a hero who saved the city.
Appearing in "The Boy Next Door"Edit
- Radioactive Man (Chen Lu)
- Black Knight (Nathan Garrett) (Mentioned)
- Baron Zemo (Mentioned)
- Melter (Mentioned)
- Philip Watson (Only in flashback)
- Madeline Watson (Only in flashback)
- Gayle Watson-Byrnes (Only in flashback)
- Timothy "Timmy" Byrnes (Only in flashback)
- Mrs. Dorsey
- Avengers (Mentioned)
- Fantastic Four (Mentioned)
- Aunt May
- Betty Brant
- Sally Avril (Mentioned)
- Museum of natural history
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Spider-Man's Web-Shooters
- Coal barge
Mary Jane Watson makes her first appearance! She knows Peter Parker is Spider-Man— so why is she so terrified to meet him? Plus: will the Radioactive Man crash Peter's first party?
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Untold Tales of Spider-Man Vol 1 16 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Untold Tales of Spider-Man series
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|