- --You'll have to lobotomize me or Emma or both of us if we get contaminated by the Void and then evacuate the island.
- -- Cyclops
Appearing in "Nation X, Chapter 4"Edit
- Gargouille (Lavinia LeBlanc) (Death)
Synopsis for "Nation X, Chapter 4"Edit
In New York, a homeless Gargouille is pleading for money. However, no one pays her attention, so she decides to return to her home in the subway tunnels. However, when she arrives, Predator X 003 springs out.
Back in Utopia, the decision is made to extract the Void from Emma Frost, as they need a psychic to help the X-Men coordinate, as the Stepford Cuckoos are currently unconscious. Professor X will bridge Cyclops' mind to Emma's and trick the Void out. Psylocke woudld be beside to "lobotimize" them both if anything goes wrong.
Meanwhile, X-Club is at Magneto's beside, informing him that the excessive weight of Utopia's inhabitants will cause it to sink. Therefore, they need his help to stabilize it, to which Magneto accepts.
In Emma's mind, which is featured as a white landscape with various assortments of possible attires for her. However, her likenesses attempt to expunge Cyclops out, all controlled by the Void.
Outside, on Utopia's shores, Beast arrives to see Iceman burning the bodies of Predator X. He expresses his doubts about Cyclops, allowing him to remain in captivity while being tortured, recruiting Magneto and making a huge decision for mutantkind that may possibly destroy them.
Back in Emma's mind, Cyclops manages to rescue Emma from the Void, allowing her to returning to her normal form. Unfortunately, the Void had changed tactics and had made its way into Cyclops' mind
- No special notes.
- Cyclops takes a voyage into the head of Emma Frost in hopes of containing the horrifying piece of the villainous Void that has been stuck there since UTOPIA. Can they possibly defeat the awfulness that has haunted the most powerful being in the Marvel U? Tensions are rising on Utopia as the X-Men deal with the new members of their team and the fact that the island is…well…sinking. And Wolverine and a classic pal take one of the craziest journies you’ve ever seen.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 518 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Uncanny X-Men series
- Images from Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 518
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|