- Murder for any reason is still murder.
Appearing in "Final Execution (Part 4)"Edit
- Psylocke (Betsy Braddock) (Appears in flashback and main story) (Rejoins Team) (Apparent Death)
- Deadpool (Wade Wilson) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Nightcrawler (Kurt Darkholme) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- E.V.A. (Appears in flashback and main story) (Rejoins Team)
- Wolverine (Logan) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Deathlok Prime
- Hope Summers (First appearance)
- Cable/General Summers (Nathan Summers) (First appearance)
- Deadpool (Wade Wilson) (First appearance), (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Punisher/Commander Castle (Frank Castle) (First appearance)
- Wolverine (Logan) (First appearance), (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Magistrate Braddock (Elizabeth Braddock) (First appearance), (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Daken (Only in flashback)
- Ultimaton (Only in flashback)
- Gateway (Only in flashback)
- Fantomex (Jean-Phillipe) (Mentioned)
- Thor (Only in flashback)
- Captain America (Steve Rogers) (Only in flashback)
- Nightcrawler (Kurt Darkholme) (Only in flashback)
- Cyclops (Scott Summers) (Only in flashback)
- Iron Man (Tony Stark) (Only in flashback)
- Vision (Only in flashback)
- Apocalypse (Evan Sabahnur) (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Final Execution (Part 4)"Edit
Moments before Ultimaton detonates, Psylocke enters the mind of Gateway and accesses his powers for a jump. X-Force are teleported 30 years into the future where they are greeted by Deathlock who states that he is not here to hurt them. He says that others are however and that they have anticipated their arrival and will be here soon. The others are revealed to be future versions of Hope Summers, Cable and Deadpool. They find blood-oil tracks leading them to believe that Deathlocke was there.
They contact headquarters and give them the news and the future Wolverine orders them to find them. Wolverine ponders that this isn't how he remembers it happening and the Magistrate who is revealed to be a future Psylcoke states that due to Deathlock's tachyon transmitter always whispering back and forth between his past and future selves, he is able to alter the future. The Punisher recomends killing them but Future Psylocke orders them to be delivered unharmed. Meanwhile Deathlock gives X-Force earpieces to guard them from the Magistrates surveillance and takes them to his hideout. Wolverine demands an explanation from Deathlock who promises to give him one and meanwhile E.V.A. tends to Psylocke's wounds and tries to comfort her. Nightcrawler asks Deadpool why he accepted this mission when he has lost his healing factor. Deadpool states that he did it because he didn't want to let anyone down because this is the closest thing to a family he has.
Wolverine ponders that this future doesn't seem half bad but Deathlock states that totalitarian facism and preemtive assassinations brought peace by fear and that he fights for people's free wills. Meanwhile they witness a man breaking into a house and taking another man while his family screams. The woman pleads that her husband didn't do anything and that they have children and the man responds that her husband didn't do anything yet and that X-Force just saved her children's life. Meanwhile Deathlock tells X-Force that this is an example of pre-emptive termination, X-Force's methodology taken to its exponential conclusion and reveals that the Future Psylocke is in charge of it all.
Deathlock tells them how this future came to pass. Evan Sabahnur ascends as Apocalypse and becomes the worst threat the world had ever known. Logan gathered an army of X-Force comprised of different heroes and together they managed to kill Apocalypse. X-Force was elected to ensure nothing like that happened again and they began killing every criminal. When there were no criminals left they began killing people as soon as they made up their mind to kill. Wolverine remains unrepentant about this while Deathlock insists that murder for any reason is still murder. Deathlock decides to kill them to avert the future but he is defeated by Cable and the future X-Force.
While Cable is explaining that they're not there to hurt them, future Deadpool asks where Psylocke is. Psylocke has gone to try and kill her future self but realizes that this will change nothing, nor will going back with what she knows change anything. She realizes that the only way to avert this future and prevent Fantomex's sacrifice from leading to this was to kill herself. She proceeds to commit suicide.
- No special notes.
- • X-Force land themselves somewhere you’ve never seen them.
• A new member joins the team!
• Rising star Julian Totino Tedesco (VENOM: CIRCLE OF FOUR, JOHN CARTER GODS OF MARS covers) joins the best creative team in comics for two issues!
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Uncanny X-Force Vol 1 28 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Uncanny X-Force series
- Images from Uncanny X-Force Vol 1 28
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|