- Betsy insists this Creed is a good man. May even be true. Don't lessen the instinct to cut 'im in half. Hate like that runs deep -- reason don't turn it off. Same as reason don't turn off my feelings for the elf. His voice -- takes me back to good times. Reminds me how far away they are now. Hurts like almost nothin' else. Only one other person could team me up this bad... ...Jean.
- -- Wolverine
Appearing in "Dark Angel Saga Chapter 1: Journey to the Age of Apocalypse"Edit
- Dark Beast (Hank McCoy)
- "Master Akkaba" (First appearance)
- Mr. Sinister (Nathaniel Essex) (In a photograph only)
- Apocalypse (En Sabah Nur) (In a photograph only)
- Havok (Alex Summers) (In a photograph only)
- Prelate Summers (Scott Summers) (In a photograph only)
- Life Seed (Destruction)
Synopsis for "Dark Angel Saga Chapter 1: Journey to the Age of Apocalypse"Edit
X-Force joins Dark Beast to return to the Age of Apocalypse dimension to retrieve a Life Seed to save Archangel from becoming the Heir of Apocalypse. Psylocke confirms that Dark Beast is telling the truth after scanning his mind. Upon arriving in AoA, they find a dystopic New York City run by Clan Akkaba. As they make a stealthy beeline for Dark Beast's lab where the Life Seed is held, they are unaware that they are being watched. However, they stop to beat down Clan Akkaba for abusing enslaved humans. They then enter Dark Beast's lab and acquire the Life Seed. Unfortunately, AoA's Nightcrawler teleports in and snatches it. Dark Beast retaliates with electricity, only for Wolverine to knock him down. Though Wolverine is surprised to see AoA's Nightcrawler, the latter assumes him to be an impostor and escapes with the seed. X-Force gives chase, only for Wolverine to be ambushed by Sabretooth and Wild Child, who assume him to be a clone created by Dark Beast. Deadpool catches up to Nightcrawler. Nightcrawler decapitates him, only to be misdirected by Fantomex. But ti doesn't last long, as Nightcrawler teleports and stabs Deadpool in the head with his sword. Meanwhile, Wolverine overpowers Sabretooh. But before he can strike, Psylocke stops him, seeing that this Sabretooth is not the one he knows. As Fantomex and Nightcrawler fight over the Life Seed, it falls into the hands of Sunfire, who decides to destroy it. X-Force berates AoA X-Men for sentencing their dimension to a new Apocalypse. At the moment, Dark Beast steps through the dimensional portal, leaving X-Force trapped.
With Sentinels on way, AoA's X-Men take X-Force to their last refuge in Atlantis and apologize for misjudging them. Once they arrive, Nightcrawler decides to bring in X-Force unannounced to this universe's Jean Grey and wheelchair-bound Magneto.
- No special notes.
- Dark Angel Saga pt. 1
Apocalypse is dead. His heir, Archangel, has picked up where his predecessor left off, amassing an army of En Sabah Nur’s greatest servants! The only hope X-Force have of saving Warren Worthington from the dark entity that inhabits his soul, rests in a dimension where Apocalypse, and his technology, took over the world, the solution lies in—The Age of Apocalypse! However, before X-Force can obtain the thing capable of saving their friend, they must defeat The Amazing X-Men!
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Uncanny X-Force Vol 1 11 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Uncanny X-Force series
- Images from Uncanny X-Force Vol 1 11
- Reviews about Uncanny X-Force Vol 1 11
Links and ReferencesEdit
If Flashpoint wasn't so good, this would be my pick of the week...
Weekly Video Review
This review is of Uncanny X-Force #11, and I gave it a 4/5.
— Nathan (Peteparker) (Earth-1218) (talk • contribs • email) 07:28, June 2, 2011 (UTC)