Appearing in "New Union"Edit
- Avengers Unity Squad (First appearance)
- Wolverine (Logan) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Rogue (Anna Marie)
- Scarlet Witch (Wanda Maximoff)
- X-Men (Cameo)
- Kitty Pryde (Cameo)
- Storm (Ororo Munroe) (Cameo)
- Marvel Girl (Rachel Grey) (Cameo)
- Beast (Hank McCoy) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Iceman (Bobby Drake) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Angel (Warren Worthington III) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Gambit (Remy LeBeau) (Cameo)
- Cannonball (Sam Guthrie) (Cameo)
- Husk (Paige Guthrie) (Cameo)
- Chamber (Jono Starsmore) (Cameo)
- Karma (Xi'an Coy Manh) (Cameo)
- Northstar (Jean-Paul Beaubier) (Cameo)
- Frenzy (Joanna Cargill) (Cameo)
- Doctor Nemesis (James Bradley) (Cameo)
- Toad (Mortimer Toynbee) (Cameo)
- Dr. Cecilia Reyes (Cameo)
- Pixie (Megan Gwynn) (Cameo)
- Kid Omega (Quentin Quire) (Cameo)
- Oya (Idie Okonkwo) (Cameo)
- Anole (Victor Borkowski) (Cameo)
- Blindfold (Ruth Aldine) (Cameo)
- Armor (Hisako Ichiko) (Cameo)
- Graymalkin (Jonas Graymalkin) (Cameo)
- Rockslide (Santo Vaccarro) (Cameo)
- Cipher (Alisa Tager) (Cameo)
- Hellion (Julian Keller) (Cameo)
- Trance (Hope Abbott) (Cameo)
- Surge (Nori Ashida) (Cameo)
- Gentle (Nezhno Abidemi) (Cameo)
- Mercury (Cessily Kincaid) (Cameo)
- Velocidad (Gabriel Cohuelo) (Cameo)
- Primal (Teon Macik) (Cameo)
- Transonic (Laurie Tromette) (Cameo)
- Three-In-One (Stepford Cuckoos) (Cameo)
- Crosta (Cameo)
- Ernst (Cameo)
- Commander Maria Hill
- Numerous unnamed agents
- S-Men (First appearance)
- Avalanche (Dominic Petros) (Death)
- Cyclops (Scott Summers) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Magneto (Erik Lehnsherr)
- Professor X (Charles Xavier) (Corpse)
- Marvel Girl (Jean Grey) (Only in flashback)
- X-Factor Investigations (Cameo)
- Magma (Amara Aquilla) (Cameo)
- Warpath (James Proudstar) (Cameo)
- Loa (Alani Ryan) (Cameo)
- Darwin (Armando Muñoz) (Cameo)
- New York State
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Brig
Synopsis for "New Union"Edit
The story opens with an unknown figure cutting open a man's brain and replacing part of it with a machine. The man has the image of the Phoenix burned in his eyes.
The scene shifts to Wolverine who gives a eulogy for Professor Xavier. Meanwhile, Alexander Summers visits his brother in jail. They argue about what Cyclops did and after Havok leaves, he is approached by Captain America and Thor. Captain America offers Havok a spot on the Avengers and to lead a squad of both Avengers and X-Men in order to represent mutantkind. Havok refuses them however.
Meanwhile, the man who had part of his brain removed is revealed to be Avalanche who goes on a rampage in the middle of town. Captain America, Thor and Havok team up to stop him and he throws himself off of a cliff.
Meanwhile, the Scarlet Witch visits Professor Xavier's grave. Rogue shows up and tries to force Scarlet Witch to leave and they begin arguing. The argument turns physical, but they are interrupted by a team of super-humans who steal Professor Xavier's corpse, capture them and take them back to a base. Inside the base, the Red Skull has cut out Charles' brain and declares that he will use it to eradicate the mutant menace.
- ALL NEW ONGOING!
• THIS IS IT! The greatest era of the Marvel Universe starts here! From the ashes of AvX; an all-new, all-different Avengers Assemble!
• Captain America begins his quest to create a sanctioned Avengers unit comprised of Avengers and X-Men, humans and mutants working together – so why is Professor Xavier’s dream more at risk than ever?
• The first attack of the most loathsome villain in history, will quake the Marvel Universe forever!
• The funeral of one of Marvel’s greatest heroes!
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Uncanny Avengers Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Images from Uncanny Avengers Vol 1 1
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|