- I'm not sure. Are you an actual nurse or one of those models I hired to cheer the place up a little?
- -- Tony Stark
Appearing in "Ultimate Avengers vs. New Ultimates (Part III)"Edit
- The Avengers
- The New Ultimates
Synopsis for "Ultimate Avengers vs. New Ultimates (Part III)"Edit
Tony wakes up after his surgery and has a bad feeling that something terrible is about to happen. He asks a hired model, dressed as a sexy nurse for Tony's enjoyment, to contact his secretary to ready his Iron Man armor. Carol Danvers is talking with Captain Britain, who is currently overseeing the task of transporting the Triskelion back to New York, when Nick Fury appears.
Danvers orders her men to attack, revealing that War Machine, hiding himself with the technology that allows him to become invisible, is also there. Iron Man arrives in time to save Danvers, but is forced into battle with War Machine. Blade appears among the chaos and knocks Carol unconscious, then proceeds to kidnap her with the help of Hawkeye. They are intercepted by Giant-Man and Black Widow while Captain America hunts down Nick Fury on the Queensborough Bridge, and beats him almost to submission. Frank Castle, watching from higher ground, decides to try and take out Rogers' kneecaps with his sniper rifle. He takes a shot and instead hits Spider-Man, who has just pushed Rogers out of the way.
- Cover art is an homage to The Amazing Spider-Man #129 (February 1974).
- This issue coincides with Ultimate Spider-Man #157.
- This issue features one of the few appareances of the Jane Foster of this universe.
- Iron Man's new armor resembles the Mark III of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Ultimate Avengers vs. New Ultimates Vol 1 3 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Ultimate Avengers vs. New Ultimates series
- Images from Ultimate Avengers vs. New Ultimates Vol 1 3
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|