- I cannot tell you where I'm going, who I'm working with, or what I'm doing. The records are burned, my past with it. It's my future that needs to be written now. Because that's what humans do. We keep going. We don't think about climbing the mountain, we just keep putting one foot in front of the other until we run out of mountain. No matter what we've lost, no matter what we've done, or seen...we go on. Even when we are lost in the dark, we hold on to what matters, to what we love -- because it's only what we love that will one day bring us home. And every day, we try...we try very, very hard...not to weaken.
Appearing in the 1st StoryEdit
- The Twelve
- Earl Everett's father (Only in flashback)
- Nick Fury
- unnamed double agent (Only in flashback)
- unnamed hostage takers (Only in flashback); (Only appearance; dies)
- unnamed terrorists
- US Army personnel
- unnamed D.A.
- unnamed detective
- unidentified military base
- London (Only in flashback)
- EXC Enterprises headquarters
- radioactive bullets (Only in flashback)
• The Grand Finale Is Here!!
• All Your Questions Are Answered And Nothing Can Prepare You For What’s Next…!
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Twelve Vol 1 12 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Twelve series
- Images from Twelve Vol 1 12
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|