- "Double 'V' for Victory...At Home and Abroad"...Symbols are well and good for noncombatants, but they're just foolishness if you want to win on the battlefield.
Appearing in "Part Two: The Basics"Edit
- Major Brackett (Only appearance; dies)
- Damon Larsen (First appearance)
- Jack Harvey (First appearance)
- Jefferson "J.J." Jamison (First appearance)
- Larry Pitts (First appearance)
- Homer Tully (First appearance)
- Dr. Josef Reinstein (Dr. Wilfred Nagel) (First appearance)
- Col. Walker Price (First appearance)
- Lt. Phillip Merritt (First appearance)
- Faith Bradley (In a photograph only)
- Sarah Gail Bradley (First appearance) (In a photograph only)
- United States Army
- Camp Cathcart
Synopsis for "Part Two: The Basics"Edit
After being mistreated by their white counterparts, all of the black soldiers in Camp Cathcart were made to report for a special nighttime mission. While 300 were loaded on to truck to be haul off for mysterious experimentation, the rest were killed.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Truth: Red, White & Black Vol 1 2 on the forums
- Images from Truth: Red, White & Black Vol 1 2
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|