- I'm a decent guy. Used to be a cop. Now I've got a crazy symbiote using me as a host. However hard I try to educate it, whatever I do to bring it up properly, it misbehaves. And it brings out the worst in me. It's destroying me. What do I do? What's the answer?
- -- Pat Mulligan
Appearing in "The Devil You Know Part 3: The Answer, My Friend"Edit
- Razor-Fist (Douglas Scott)
- Answer (Aaron Nicholson)
- Answer's unnamed sidekick (Only Appearance)
- Jeb (Death)
- Officer Perkins
- Officer Paul Meadows (Mentioned)
- Unnamed officer (Death)
- Jim Mulligan
- Gina Mulligan
- Eddie Mulligan
- Owl (Leland Owlsley) (Mentioned)
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Mentioned)
- They say the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree, and when the apple is a young, whacked-out alien symbiote named Toxin, and the tree is Carnage, then it’s time to duck and cover!
- Unfortunately, former officer Pat Mulligan can’t do that, since Toxin’s sharing his body! Time to talk about the facts of life and explain the complex difference between right and wrong. But who could possibly help him with all the complicated questions?
- Featuring another villain escaped from the New Avengers breakout – The Answer!
- No special notes.
- The title of the story is most likely a reference to the lyrics from Bob Dylan's song "Blowin' in the Wind."
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Toxin Vol 1 3 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Toxin series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|