- I finally get it, Dad. Someone's got to stand against the monsters. But this time I need to use the mace's magic properly. I can't be you, Dad -- or a video avatar like Mohawk-strike. I've got to be me!
Appearing in "When Fall the Mighty!"Edit
- Sharon Carter
- Commander Steve Rogers
SPECIAL READER ADVISORY--This publication contains scenes of excessive action and angst in the mighty Marvel manner and is not for the faint of heart! As if they didn’t have their hands full with a power-mad demigod who is determined to destroy Olympus and Asgard, Thunderstrike and Gruenhilda the Valkyrie are traumatized by an unexpected death when they suddenly run into one of the greatest super-menaces of all--MANGOG, the merciless!
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Thunderstrike Vol 2 4 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Thunderstrike series
- Images from Thunderstrike Vol 2 4
Links and ReferencesEdit