- a... a... a... Avengers... assemble...
- -- Thor
Appearing in "Ragnarok, Part the First"Edit
Synopsis for "Ragnarok, Part the First"Edit
Thor has reset the timeline, remerging himself with Jake Olson to regain his humanity. Loki is looking for the forge that created Mjolnir and finds it in the possession of the dwarves. He takes it and Surtur creates multiple hammers like Mjolnir. And even though they are not as powerful, there are more of them. With them, Loki attacks. Riding Naglfar, he succeeds in killing just about everyone, except Thor. Thor crashes through the dimensional barrier to seek the aid of his former allies - The Avengers.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Thor Vol 2 80 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Thor series
- Images from Thor Vol 2 80
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Thor (Marvel Comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Thor at Marvel.com
- Thor site at Marvel.com
- The Immortal Thor of Asgard
- The Thor Message Board
- Thor at The Complete Marvel Reading Order
|Like this? Let us know!|