- For I am lord of the winds...and the storm! Thunder and lightning are my hunting dogs...the rain is my whip...and when I must, I ride a great and terrible steed...the earthquake! Nothing mortal can stand before it.
- -- Thor
Appearing in "Thor Must Die"Edit
- Razorfist (Marco San Antonio)
- Spiral (Estelle Geis)
- Kim Gaunt (First appearance)
- Wad (First appearance as Wad)
- Sylvie Prazniki
- Victor Prazniki
- Annie Prazniki
- Hawks (Street gang)
- Aryan Dream (Street gang)
- Darcia (First appearance) (Little girl caught in crossfire)
Synopsis for "Thor Must Die"Edit
Razorfist and Spiral challenge Thor in a nutty plan to become Avengers, thinking that he’s still powerless. He easily stops them and flies them both to a crack sweep gone bad, to prove themselves if they are truly worthy. During the fight, they actually help Thor out. Meanwhile, Victor and his family are hit by a drive-by shooting and Victor decides that he needs to hire Thor to help them. After the fighting has settled, Thor sees a drunk bum in an alley that looks exactly like Odin, but when he gets over there, the bum is gone.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Thor Vol 1 497 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Thor series
- Images from Thor Vol 1 497
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Thor (Marvel Comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Thor at Marvel.com
- Thor site at Marvel.com
- The Immortal Thor of Asgard
- The Thor Message Board
|Like this? Let us know!|