- Nay, Fellows, for Thor is at Heart most gentle, and wished no Battle, especially in Light of my Command I had given that he be on his best Behavior to show the Eternal Realm at its most noble. Rather, he ignored the brazen threat and strove to reason with the Troll, who, being a Troll, was a simple Brute.
- -- Odin
Appearing in "Odin's Tale"Edit
- Mount Olympus
Synopsis for "Odin's Tale"Edit
In space, Thor fights Drax the Destroyer. In Asgard, Odin tells a tale of Thor’s youth. He crossed the Plains of Ida, traversed Alfheim, paused by the Sea of Marmora where he met Undine, skirted the Forests of Enchantment and Sigurd, crossed the Boiling Plain, passed into Nidavellir, into the Skornheim Mountains, saw Skornheim Stronghold, to the roots of Yggdrasil, cut through a pass in the Mountains of Vanaheim, where he met Garrg. Garrg thought the lake was his and wanted to fight Thor for possession of it. Thor tried to teach the Troll that no on can possess the lake and it wasn’t until he insulted Odin that Thor lost his temper. In Olympus, Zeus prepares to head to Asgard to petition for Thor’s surrender, when Sif appears before him asking for his help.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Thor Vol 1 466 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Thor series
- Images from Thor Vol 1 466
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Thor (Marvel Comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Thor at Marvel.com
- Thor site at Marvel.com
- The Immortal Thor of Asgard
- The Thor Message Board
- Thor at The Complete Marvel Reading Order
|Like this? Let us know!|