Appearing in "When Hammers Clash!"Edit
Synopsis for "When Hammers Clash!"Edit
Dargo, Thor II, and Stellaris continue their battle, Dargo beliving that Thor II will be responsible for the destruction of his timeline. Stellaris decides to let the two of them go at it. It’s all a ruse by Zarrko to collect energy from their hammers to power his Radical Time Stabilizer. Beta Ray Bill feels the mystic shockwaves from the colliding hammers and goes to Earth to investiagate. He tells them they should not fight, but Zarrko has already disappeared into the timestream.
Appearing in "Here Monsters Dwell"Edit
- Gar-Toom (First appearance)
- Midhogg (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Here Monsters Dwell"Edit
Balder and Sif seek a mystic sword in Midhogg which can free Hela from her crystal prison. Unfortunately, the sword is holding Gar-Toom prisoner. They get the sword, but they are now trapped between Gar-Toom and the Destroyer
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Thor Vol 1 439 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Thor series
- Images from Thor Vol 1 439
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Thor (Marvel Comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Thor at Marvel.com
- Thor site at Marvel.com
- The Immortal Thor of Asgard
- The Thor Message Board
- Thor at The Complete Marvel Reading Order
|Like this? Let us know!|