Appearing in "If He Be Worthy!"Edit
- Clarissa (First appearance)
Synopsis for "If He Be Worthy!"Edit
Thor II heads to Avengers Mansion to talk to Captain America. He reveals his true identity and tells him what all has happened. He then heads to Asgard with the intention of forcing Heimdall to reveal what he did with the real Thor. Of couse Heimdall refuses, so Thor II fights his way through to the sleeping form of Odin with the intention of taking him hostage, but realizes at the last minute he can’t do it when he sees the inscription on Mjolnir. But Annihilus has been watching, and kidnaps Odin himself.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Thor Vol 1 434 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Thor series
- Images from Thor Vol 1 434
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Thor (Marvel Comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Thor at Marvel.com
- Thor site at Marvel.com
- The Immortal Thor of Asgard
- The Thor Message Board
- Thor at The Complete Marvel Reading Order
|Like this? Let us know!|